Search on This Blog

2/22/10

Him & Her




Ok so here are the first two persons I shot for my new series. I saw this cute couple walking across the street. I love what they emitted, and look how complementary their style is. I thought ok let's do it, ask them! I was nicely surprised coz they quickly said yes! So maybe Parisians are not that cold after all... Anyway I want to thank them for playing along with the camera and also for giving me this energy to continue the shooting.
Tomorrow I'll be wandering in the Tuileries, so People... get ready to be shot!

2 comments:

  1. We are so glad to see us on your blog :D
    We wish you success, happiness in your hobbies' passion...
    Good luck to you and continue on that way :)

    Clément & Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it!!
    Thanks again for posing and also... love your style don't change anything!

    ReplyDelete