Search on This Blog

2/6/10

Nice surprises can happen in the subway...

As you already know I spend quite some time in the subway to go to work. I shot that picture 2 days ago, I was kinda stressed out because of a last-minute musical to rehearse, yep true story...
Anyway I was listening to my MP3 and then this man got on the subway, I thought Damn another loud guy who's gonna ruin a few songs and... my trip. Well I was jawbreaking, seriously. This man who, I could tell from his accent, wasn't French, just mesmerized me and... the whole car train !
He played the guitare so well and his voice! He was so talented that almost the entire car gave him money! Best investment of the day for me that's for sure!



This young man just made my day! I was on my way to work (Yep I work a lot right!?)
I was just drawn by what he emitted. He had this kind of loose attitude and I love his posture, not to mention the mix of his pants with the gloves. But the funniest part is that he had an odd way to move. He had some sort of choregraphical way to move. He slidded on the right and left with his feet, that was awesome kinda like a jazzman would do on stage. But I bet you anything this guy was a comedian, I could just feel it, a real artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment