Search on This Blog

9/23/10

What's your next move...



Yesterday was a beautiful day over Paris. Heat, blue sky, summer outfits out again... I wandered from The Tuileries, to Saint-Michel, to Saint-Sulpice, my camera on the alert! I saw this cute couple on a bench in the Tuileries. They were so deeply into the chess game -well at least the guy- that they didn't even notice me though I was like 6 feet away. I love how focused the guy is, trying to find the perfect next move, while the girl relaxes a little, maybe thinking "ok honey, how long is it gonna take!" Or maybe she's just acting sexy to make her boyfriend troubled to win the game? Anyways, I like this shot, their body language and the girl's outfit made me think about some amazing drawings from illustrator Norman Rockwell.


No comments:

Post a Comment