Search on This Blog

12/11/09

Little Détour at the Tuileries...




When I'm in New York, I just love to walk through Central Park, but here in Paris, I love to walk through the Tuileries. It is such a beautiful place, well located and a real source of inspiration for me.
Everytime I get there (always camera on of course) I don't even have to look for a nice picture, it just gets me. I have a thing for observing people, yeah I know kinda weird, but I can't help it. I think everybody has "something", it can be beautiful, aweful, simple, complex... Here is just a few pictures I took a couple of months ago.
On the first picture is my Louis Vuitton bag (yeah I love it: bought it myself for my sweet 23!).
I really like the second one. When it's a warm day you'll always see people taking a nap on the green chairs.
The third one is one of my favorite. I can't explain, I just liked the way this man was.

1 comment:

  1. Photo 3: Nice indeed. It has a strange quality, almost like if it wasn't contemporary

    ReplyDelete