Search on This Blog

10/12/10

The Paper boy...


I just love hanging at bars. Well sure for the cocktails, but even more for observing people. That's funny, I just hate when someone's looking at me, but I just can't help staring at them...
This boy -I'm not sure how old he was, he got that kind of face you simply can't put an age on! but he looked pretty young - was sitting next to me and my friend, and I loved his don't-give-a-damn-about-fashion look and behavior. He had these old, destroyed brown mocassins that you'd think he had just stolen them from his father. I also like how he wore his jeans, it reminded me of our school years' back-to-school pictures, you know when we were sitting at the front row -Yes, I'm too damn short that's why I was always in the front, nowhere to hide!- and we would wear those once-again-too-damn-short pants that revealed ugly socks... Anyway, I grabbed my camera as he walked across the street to pick up.... a newspaper! Yes, 2010 youngsters don't all have Ipods and Ipads, some still got a thing for, well, paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment