Search on This Blog

11/29/10

Along the Nile...

As it's all snowy and below 0 C° out there in my garden, I thought I might hot things up a little with a few shots I took in Egypt two years ago. I had always wanted to see the great pyramids and the Nile... and I did. The cruise was awesome, but what I liked most there was the people. But not the people from the big cities, those from the inner villages. They were so friendly and happy to meet strangers. Also, ladies, if you haven't already been there, get ready to be proposed like 5 times a day! how direct guys are when hitting on girls over there! "Hello, my name is Akil, are you married?" I will always remember this boy who followed our little boat just swimming besides and hanging himself on once in a while. Or these little girls in a small village who were so cute I gave them my lipstick and mirror...








2 comments: