Search on This Blog

11/3/10

Early morning in London...



I stayed a little while in London last year. On-the-record? I was supposed to look for a job... Off-the-record... I hung out, took photos and just blew off some steam. I love this street. I shot that picture just stepping out of my friend's home - the exact same little brick house you can see here. I like how countryside the street looks. It makes me think of Ken Loach's movies like Sweet Sixteen or Kes. Just looking at this picture you can imagine all the stories that happened in this district. It also reminds me of my 8th-grade-pen-friend Samantha's house. Being a roomy with C, K and L was memorable. The walls of the house were so thin, you just felt we were all in the same room all the time! Which was kinda cool for cocktail hours, less cooler when K would bring home a new not-very-quiet girl for the night... Anyways, London was awesome. I have only one more thing to say... Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment